Jenny's Blog

the best blog ever

IPads

February13

Most people really love their iPads. I for one think that my iPad is a total waste.

For starters they are supposed to to save paper and all but they don’t. I mean I barely get to use mine during class. Plus what happens if you have a really important paper or project on your iPad and your iPad breaks down the day you have to turn it in? To me iPads are totally unreliable.

Also they are a total distraction. I really hate it when I’m sitting in my room trying to do homework and it’s sitting there calling to me—especially when that ding-a-ling goes off telling me I have a text message—I can hardly resist.

I believe that iPads aren’t really good for much-except causing a destraction.

by posted under Uncategorized | 2 Comments »    
2 Comments to

“IPads”

1. February 17th, 2014 at 8:20 pm      Reply kendallc629 Says:

I totally agree. I always have my phone near me when I am working on homework (incase something really important happens), and I hate it when it goes off with a text message. I also like your first reason. Very few teachers actually let you use your iPad during class, so even if you want to to save paper, it doesn’t. Very good job on this!

2. April 16th, 2014 at 10:15 pm      Reply stephaniel566 Says:

I also agree! One time I was in tutoring and one of my friends called me three times. I thought since she called me so many times, it was important, so the third time she called me, I picked up my phone and answered. As it turns out, she wanted to ask me if I was at school! Also, if you ask me, they caused us to use more paper because of all of the forms we had to fill out and turn in just to get them! As fun as it is to have them, I think the money should have gone to someone else who actually needed it. I liked how you used the dashes at the end, by the way.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Translater

Class Blogs

Skip to toolbar