Jenny's Blog

the best blog ever

Student Blogging Challenge Week 2:Town Lake

March22

Gravel crunches under my feet. A vast lake sits to one side of me while downtown Austin stands tall on my other side. There is no denying it. Town Lake is the best place to visit in Austin Texas!

Town Lake is always buzzing with activities and fun. One of my favorite things to do when I’m at Town Lake is run around it on the nice little running trail that circles the lake. The trail is always crowded with bikers, runners, dog walkers, and people who just want to walk. Even though the trail is swarming with people, you feel like you have all the space in the world! The nature around you relaxes and soothes you. Orange rock gravel rolls under your foot with each step, tall luscious green trees tower high above you, colorful flowers sprout out from the grass alongside the path, and fresh air circles all around. Town Lake is the perfect spot to go if you love the outdoors!

Another thing to do at Town Lake is to go out on the lake. Whether it’s go paddle boarding, go canoeing, or kaiaking it’s always fun to go out on the lake! My personal favorite thing to do on the lake is go paddle boarding. You get your paddle, board, and lifejacket and head out on the lake. You can go anywhere you want! I love the freedom of it! I paddle standing up until my feet ache, then I set my paddle on my board and—splash! I jump in letting the frigid water surround me. It may seem cold, but it’s perfect for the scorching weather we get in Austin! Going out onto the lake is, to me, the most fun part about Town Lake!

Like I said weather it’s running, biking, walking dogs, paddle boarding, canoeing, or kaiaking Town Lake is the perfect destination for outdoor lovers and people who just love to have a good time!

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Translater

Class Blogs

Skip to toolbar