Jenny's Blog

the best blog ever

Slumber Party

October9

This past weekend I went to my friends house for her slumber party birthday party! It was so much fun! I carpooled with my friend Emma Booth to her house and in the morning Emma’s dad picked us up. The party started at 7. When we got there we were the first ones there. Then Bonnie and Rylie showed up and lastly Hope and Cara showed up. We all went inside and talked about a variety of things. Then we played twister. We played for about 2 hours straight! No one really won. We all got tired after playing for so long so we just quite. It was so much fun! Then we ate cake and ice cream. Next we went up to her room and had a little gossip section. I guess that’s what you would call it. Then a couple of us decided to do bad makeovers! We looked like clowns gone wrong! We made a couple videos while we still had the makeup on. In of them we were singing the song All the Single Ladies!!! It was so funny! It started to get late so we all got our pajamas on and got our sleeping bags ready for bed. But none of us were really tired so we stayed up and talked a little bit more. Some of us even went downstairs and played some more twister. Then finally at around three in the morning we went to bed. In the morning we all woke up and went downstairs. We made ourselves breakfast. We made biscuits, smoothies, and cinnamon toast. We had fruit to go with it. It was delicious! Then Emma’s dad showed up and we had to go home. Emma and I wished my friend a happy birthday and said goodbye to my others friends and we were off. It was the best party ever! I had a blast! I hope I get to do something like that again soon!

by posted under Fun | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“Slumber Party”

1. October 16th, 2013 at 1:55 pm      Reply Emma Says:

I was at that birthday party!!! It was so AWESOME!
    I really like how you described everything pay by play.. If I blogged about the blog it wouldn’t be to interesting, plus that night was kind of a blur for me. But I enjoyed reading you blog!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Translater

Class Blogs

Skip to toolbar