Jenny's Blog

the best blog ever

US GAME!!!!!

October20

Today I went to a U.S Women’s soccer game! It was so much fun! I had wanted to go to a game for my whole life!!!! I got to the game and butterflies flew into my stomach! I was so excited! Within the first 5 minutes the U.S scored! The crowd roared! We kept playing, then an Australian player got the ball and zoomed down the field and shot the ball,hard and Hope Solo dives for the ball and makes a brilliant save! A couple minutes later the ball comes in to Abby Wombach and she bicycle kicks it and it goes just over the cross bar. Then around the 14 minute we score again! Making the score 2-0! Then the whistle blows for the second half. I go and get lunch. I get a brisket sandwich and a Dr.Pepper. Then go back to my seat. The second half starts and we have most of the Possession. Then the ball soars through the air, kicked by a defender for the U.S team. It goes past the Australian defenders and Abby sprints forward past all the defenders and right before the goalkeeper gets to it and tapes it into the goal with the outside of her foot, the score then goes up to 3-0. The U.S puts in one more goal before the end of the game! We won 4-0! It was such a great experience and I’m so glad I got to go! I hope I get to go to another game sometime!

by posted under Fun | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“US GAME!!!!!”

1. November 26th, 2013 at 2:31 pm      Reply lilys601 Says:

That sound like so much fun! You must have had an amazing time. I love watching Hope Solo because you never know what play she is going to pull. Abby Womach though, is an amazing player and she is my personal favorite player! Who your favorite soccer player? What team do they play on? I’ve seen a couple of the U.S Womens game but, when I went sadly Hope Solo was injured and had to sit out the rest of the season so I didn’t get to see her play.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Translater

Class Blogs

Skip to toolbar